NEW PATTERNS now available for the PROTEUS jackets in XEROS (arid) and BOREAS (winter) camouflage.
Made with special protected Tech, sealed zippers, taped seams, and no external stitching, this jacket is 100% waterproof. It can weather storms, snow, and chill. It's also incredibly durable, quick-drying, lightweight, and fully pack-able. It delivers the highest level of waterproof/breathable performance. Hip length for ease when layering over other garments.
- Packable in self-tote bag. Internal back pocket allows you to don/doff your jacket in around 10 seconds and compacts down to the size of a baseball cap with minimum footprint or weight.
- VIRTEK 'PROSEAL' material providing a waterproof, lightweight wind-stop that is breathable and compact yet versatile and hard-wearing to withstand any environment you decide to journey to.
- Waterproof seams and super zippers making it easier to grab and use with gloves.
- Plenty of carry space with x2 upper arm pockets including hook & loop field. x2 Upper breast pockets that are accessible via a Plate carrier's, Vests and harnesses. x2 Regular hand pockets.
- Also a Stow able hood with brim, high collar and zip vents for heat management as well as adjustable cuffs and waist.
- PRE-ORDER ITEM.
- Est Delivery: AUGUST 2019
- Awaiting catalogue images, please visit ALLIED RISK social media for real time images, however you may miss out of PRE-ORDER discount while awaiting catalogue images.
- Please contact me directly should you have any questions.